Friday, July 25, 2008

The Power of Myth w/Joseph Campbell and Bill Moyers

This series came out when I was a senior in high school, and it really woke me up to the meaning of both mythology and religion as a whole. I had always been interested in mythology, but, until then, always in a comic-book/fantasy sort-of-way. Joseph Campbell changed that for me. For those who don't have this magical series themselves...

power of myth pts. 1-2

power of myth pts. 3-4

power of myth pts 5-6 (down; see re-up above)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Eric. K said...

Thanks for posting this!

Part 5-6 is not working for me :-(

rogue46 said...

thank you for sthe link for pts. 5 & 6 says file not found. Can you please re-up? thanks again.

HarveyMidnight said...

Thanks so much.. I had this series on cassette tape many years ago; haven't heard it in a while. Prior comments are correct-- the part 5 & 6 link ins't valid?

Thanks

Jim Hardy said...

re-upped; check july 31th post

jimbo