Sunday, July 13, 2008

"This is fer th' Birds in the audience..."

I said earlier that I wouldn't place whole albums on here; only in rare cases will I do that. Also I have to careful about putting up stuff by my favourite artist, Prince. His lawyers scan the Universe for boots online, so I'll have to be circumspect about him.

For starters (after SooL 1), I'm putting up an historic concert from Oasis. It took me a couple of years to find this, so here it is for all you Oasis fans - the glorious Knebworth concert from August of 1996, which was witnessed by over 250,000 fans.

I have many other concert by them plus Pulp, if anyone's interested.

(just click on the words below to access the loading site; also the files say O.GLAST.; it's NOT glastonbury; sorry, a brain fart while zipping the files)

Oasis kneb part 1


Oasis kneb part 2

enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for that- i only have an ageing tape that i recorded as it was played out live on radio one, would certainly be interested to hear some of your pulp too.