Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hola

I decided to start one of these things myself, since Chris did so. There's a few things that I can do here that probably would get me kicked off MySpace.

About myself: On the backside of thirty, single as Hell, currently unemployed whilst recovering from medical problems.

Avid sports fan, although I generally look at it through a journalistic point of view, except when it comes to Auburn football, Roger Federer, and the New England Patriots; I get emotional about these three since my sole goal in watching them on TV is to see them get their asses kicked.

Avid music fan. Favorites include Prince, R.E.M., Radiohead, Talking Heads, The Smiths (although not as much as Pink James), the Beatles' later stuff, U2, yacht rock, country music from the early 40's until about 1983, some classical music, Coltrane, and crappy stuff like Sweat Talley. One of the reasons I'm starting this blog is to share some of this with you, although I'm not going to post whole albums like most of the music blogs where I've built most of my collection.

Other interests: Roma's Pizza (although it's a great delicacy for me now, with Diabetes and all), hippy chicks, Garrison Keillor, and I am also an avid film nut. I'll be posting various lists about movies in the future.

Hope this thing is worth reading at times. Send all comments through the proper channels. Enjoy the free music that I'll share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man. Wht is this thing exactly? Nice to have a way to find some more music though.I'm downloading stuff as I type. I've only been to Roma's once but I didn't like the lack of pizza sauce.